- Joyce and I attended the FEI Trainer's Symposium in Wellington. So Joyce is now prepared to finish her USDF Silver this year :)
- March - USPC National Examiners Symposium (Washington, D.C.)
- April - Clinic (Ohio)
- June - Flatlanders Dressage Camp (Ohio)
- July - Tri-State Pony Club Camp (Pennsylvania)
- August - Centered Riding Instructor Update
- Students did very well this year, Alison S. and Amanda S. were both awarded their USDF Bronze Medals! Congrats, lots of hard work went into those awards!!
- Alison and Ferdie were also FLDC Champions at Third Level and Ali is finishing up the "L" program.
- New members of the 70% club were Hailey, Hedi, and Amanda A.
- Hailey and Pinkie had numerous championships at 1st and 2nd level, and scores for the Bronze Medal. Year- end champion at First and Second level with Glass-ed Dressage Club.
- Hedi and her GRP Granna won high- point and champion at their first dressage show ever!
- Amanda C. was on a winning streak with her horses and won many championships/reserve at 1st level and Training level.
- Brenna and Nicole attained their C-3 ratings and Brenna passed her HB.
- Claire passed her C-1. Way to go pony clubbers!
- ...and I earned the USDF Education Diploma
In 2012, Jane continued to improve her professional expertise.
- Completed training to become an accredited Centered Riding Instructor.
- Attended USDF insructor refresher workshop.
- Continued to ride and audit clinics.
- Fiener Finale was fifth in PHR Freestyle in the region.
- Joyce and Meeko earned their Fourth Level scores, debuted at PSG, and well on their way to the USDF Silver Medal.
- Alison and Ferdie are working on their Bronze Medal and were winners at Second Level and champion FDCTA Second Level. They were also winners at 3rd level (Schooling Shows).
- Amanda S. and Shane were Waterloo Champions at Second Level open and GLDC Second Level Champions, working towards USDF Bronze Medal
- Wendy and Esabel were Waterloo First Level AA Champions; GLDC First Level Champions.
- Amanda A. and Fiona were winners and champions at local shows.
- Feiner Finale debuted at 4th level with a 67%. She was also GLDC year end Champion at third level. Student Jane C and Flashdance were GLDC 2nd level Champions.
- Attended the USEF Judges Clinic in Kentucky .
- Lessons with Carole Grant, Maryal Barnett, Mette Rosencrantz
- Scott graduated from University of Michigan and is working in Chicago as a software consultant.
- Jim was promoted to Colonel and was activated for six months.
- Sean is in his third year of Columbia University Medical School
- Student Christie bought herself an FEI horse!
Jane Kelly and her students had a great 2010 show season. Here are the results:
- Jane and Privateer, MDA 2010 Grand Prix Champions, average of 60% having shown only 3 times in 2011. Jane Kelly and Privateer won all their Grand Prix classes and averaged 60% this year. Privateer had never shown I-2 or Grand Prix before Jane purchased him and had only shown 4th level the year before. (picture at left).
- Jane C. and Flashdance, Hi-point AA 1st Level at Woodbine, Hi-Point. Hanoverian at Copper Creek, Champion AA 1st level at Copper Creek.
- Cindy and Zelena received the USDF Rider Performance Award at Training Level.
Jane Kelly provides her equestrian services for lessons, clinics and judging. She holds the following equestrian designations:
- USDF Gold, Silver, Bronze Medalist
- USDF "L" Judge Graduate
- USDF Associate Instructor
- USPC Graduate "A"
Jane's Horses and Training:
- Destin's Lacey: Trained to 1999 Novice Horse Training Champion.
- Windsor: Trained from unbroken to 2001 MDA 2nd Level Champion.
- Essex: Training Level to MDA Reserve Champion at 3rd Level, Waterloo 4th Level Grand Champion, GLDC PSG Champion, trained to Grand Prix.
- Roberto: Trained from 3rd level unshown to 2003 Waterloo 4th Level Grand Champion, 2004 Waterloo PSG Reserve Grand Champion, GLDC PSG and I-1 Champion, GLDC GP Champion, USDF I-1 All Breeds 3rd Place, trained and shown to Grand Prix.
- Privateer: Shown 4th level the year before purchased; Trained to 2010 MDA Grand Prix Champion.
- Feiner Finale: Trained from foal to 2007 USDF All-Breeds Materiele Champion, scored an 80% under saddle, 2011 GLDC Third Level Champion, 2012 fifth place year-end PHF Regional Freestyle award-winner, currently schooling PSG.